23 January, 2012

I'm bored.

So whilst perusing various leaked enemy listings of the infamous Cult of Scientology, I came to a shocking revelation: those assholes had the unmitigated audacity not to list me! What have I done wrong?

How am I not a suppressive person to them? I try to do the right things: threatening them online, telling Scientologists that I'm armed in case the OSA tries to flex with me, mocking them at their gay little "stress tests" in person; but I get nothing in return. Those ingrates! How cruel. Well, in retaliation, I'm going to start posting links to high level Scientology internal documents until I am satisfied that I'm on a list. Readers: have fun! Scientology: this means war. Apathetic persons: keep doing what you do.

Some major releases by Wikileaks: the Intelligence Agency of the Common Man

OT VII rundown
KSW rundown
LRH Helatrobus Lectures

No comments:

Post a Comment