13 September, 2012

New PC and Voice Acting

Why, hello friends. It's your old friend Comrade Pants. Would you people like to know what rustles my jimmies? Dell. Yes, Dell. You know, I really should have expected a laptop which was essentially a cheap-ass tablet PC to die at any moment. I certainly should not have used it as a primary computer for four years, but I suppose that's how life goes, isn't it? On occasion you'll have money. A responsible choice of a new PC will present itself.

However, the responsible choice is not firearms and booze and debauchery. No, these are the 'fun' choices, and it was those choices that led me to where I was not too long ago. You see, when my computer finally entered that stage where all it will let you do is enter safe mode and get your shit out, well, let's just say that that's what you find yourself doing.

All is not lost, however, as I've got a netbook. However, this has made my writing take something of a hit. Fortunately, I have been making great strides in voice acting as a career pathway. For example, I'm doing a bit of practice rendering this article in something of an estuary English brogue. I shall put a link below and hope that you all find it worth your time to indulge in.

THIS IS MY NORMAL VOICE, YOU FOOLS. THIS IS. <-Linky slinky

No comments:

Post a Comment