16 December, 2011

On Battlestar Galactica

So, I was browsing around web today and I just found something that I really wish I'd known about when I was first watching Battlestar Galactica:


That, friends, is Tricia Helfer and Grace Park: two out of the three hottest women ever to exist in ever (excepting, of course, my fiancee. Hi honey!) The whole set is out there on the Internets and, while I would post it here, I really don't want my fiancee to beat me. Well, not that kind of beating. Whatever. Expect more humorous posts now since SOPA was temporarily killed today. I'll write about my new wine glasses and how shitty wine tastes much better when you drink a lot of it. Ciao~

AUTHOR'S NOTE: DO YOU STILL THINK VOYAGER IS BETTER, E?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous21:47

    Seven, B'lanna, Kess, and Janeway.

    Bam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are multiples of Tricia Helfer and Grace Park's characters because they are Cylons. If you can envision that in your head, you can see how I win.
    CLICK THIS TO SEE HOW RIGHT I AM

    Also, Lucy Lawless was a Cylon and it was the role she was born to play.

    Also, Kara "Starbuck" Thrace.

    ReplyDelete